Autodesk Inventor: Presentations and Documentations Training
This training course will go through the presentation module of Autodesk Inventor Professional where you can create custom views and animations for 2D drawings and technical documentation and presentations.
Course Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: Autodesk Inventor introduction to solid modelling or equivalent.
Training Guide Contents
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Create and maintain drawing templates, standards, and styles
- Generate 2D drawing views of parts, assemblies, and presentations
- Annotate drawing views of your model
- Create an exploded assembly view by creating a presentation
- Create basic linear tweaks
- Create rotation tweaks
- Group, reorder, and animate tweaks
If you would to discuss Autodesk training courses, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.