|Dimensions||21 × 8 × 22 cm|
Copper3D PLActive Antibacterial Filament 2.85mm Red
PLACTIVE AN1™ is an innovative Nanocomposite developed with a high quality PLA
and a patented, scientifically validated and highly effective Nano-Copper additive.
This unique combination of technologies brings the following characteristics to our
• Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99%
of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms.
• Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees with excellent results. Ideal for the
manufacture of other medical applications where it’s dangerous to have bacterial
contamination, such as postoperative prostheses, wound dressing and surgical
• Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and
PLACTIVE™ is a FDA Registered Material and EU compliant (No. 10/2011, No.
1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006). The manufacturer also has certification ISO
9001/2015 and is REACH compliant.
• The Nano-Additive mantains all the mechanical properties of the material
• It has thermoforming characteristics that facilitates post-processing and final
adjustments of the 3D printed application.