For CAD Administrators and advanced users, this training course covers templates, standards, customisation and automation.
Course Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: AutoCAD Fundamentals equivalent or higher
- Setup a Template with all settings and styles
- Setup and Manage Plot Styles and Plotters
- Configure and Check CAD Standards
- Customize and Share Tool Palettes
- Create and Edit Custom Linetypes and Hatch Patterns
- Navigate the CUI (Customize User Interface) and apply changes to the application
- Create and Work with Scripts and Lisp Routines
- Clean Up corrupt files
If you would to discuss Autodesk training courses, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.