Design Consulting provides Business Process Reviews for companies, where we review the processes and IT systems of a company or a department and make recommendations (if any) and align recommendations based on the company’s objectives.
We specalise in reviews for companies who design, construct or manufacture and have conducted reviews for both corporate and government entities who either want to improve processes, understand business use of IT systems or be more productive and profitable.
Depending on the nature of the review, we go through a structured, proven process of:
- Propose and map process review and timeline
- Interview key stakeholders
- Document roles, processes, IT environment and systems
- Identify bottlenecks, capture metric data, analyse information
- Report on findings
- Graph metrics, compare results and provide insights
- Make recommendations (if any)
- Conduct a feasibility study (if required)
- Outline a phased deployment roadmap (if required)
- Present and submit detailed report
Typical Business Process Reviews
We typically conduct the following type of reviews and answer the following:
- Processes: Are processes efficient? Are they manual? Can they be automated?
- CAD platforms: Are the best tools being used?
- Systems and software: Are the best system being used? Are systems connected? If not, what is the impact?
- Data: How is data being managed, is there duplication, how is data moved through a lifecycle?
- Collaboration: How are users collaborating internally/externally? Can this be improved?
- Hardware: What hardware (desktop, laptop, tablets and phones) is being used and how is it being used?
- Users: Are users happy? Are the skilled? What issues do the face and how is it handled?
- Errors: Are the current processes and system causing errors? What is the impact and flow on effects?
- Time: Is time being wasted? If so, how much?
- Cost: Are the current processes/systems costing you money? How much? What is the cost for change?
Once the process review has been completed and the report has been finalised, we present and submit the report in person to cover main topics, our findings, any areas of concern, any recommendations, what was the basis of our conclusions, and if any changes are proposed, what they are and how they should be phased out.
In most cases, the main areas of improvement is departmental and collaborative processes between departments or external stakeholders, which costs nothing in operational or capital expenditure and management can modify processes and the new workflows can be evaluated by teams and agreed upon.
If change requires any expenditure, Design Consulting evaluates the cost and analyses current system and processes to ascertain if change will bring about a return on investment within 6-36 months, depending on the requirement.
If you would like to learn more about Design Consulting Business Process Reviews and how we can help your business, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner to fill out the form or chat.
If you would like to learn more about Design Consulting Business Process Reviews and how we can help your business, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.