Connect your workflows, teams, and data.
Build a more connected structure. The Autodesk Construction Cloud which connects workflows, teams, and data to help you create better.
- Reduce risk, raise efficiency, and complete projects on schedule and under budget.
- Improve decision-making speed and accuracy, link your teams, and forecast project outcomes.
- Go from design to construction all within one platform.
- Increase the company’s predictability and profitability while driving innovation.
Connect workflows, teams and data at every stage of construction
Autodesk Construction Cloud is an end to end construction solution that bring every project team together from design to turnover on a single construction software solution. Connect workflows and collaborate securely from a single source of truth.
Connect Construction Workflows
Autodesk Construction Cloud is best-in-class software built for simplicity and power – uniting office, and field teams from design through planning, construction, and operations.
Architects, engineers and project teams can collaborate on coordinated, shared designs – regardless of location, role in the project, or stage of the project. Simplify design development and reduce information loss at handover for better design collaboration. And truly connect design and construction for a more collaborative, more transparent partnership between designers and builders.
Autodesk Construction Cloud helps turn designs from a vision and set of documentation to a living asset that serves the needs of the building throughout its lifecycle.
Set your projects up for success before you break ground. Improve design quality and constructibility, create accurate takeoffs, and find the right builders for every project. Access the industry’s largest network of builders and vendor qualification management to mitigate risk for every project. Drive successful outcomes with cloud-based technology that automates manual tasks and streamlines collaboration between every project stakeholder.
With Autodesk Construction Cloud solutions, preconstruction teams can execute design intent, bid competitively, mitigate financial risks, and remain profitable by streamlining coordination, model conditioning, quantification, bid management, and qualification.
Construction often operates in a fragmented way, with disconnection between project phases leading to uncertainty throughout the project and an inability to control project outcomes. Connecting issues, RFIs and progress between the office and field, and analyzing that data with machine learning can impact cost, schedule, quality and safety on every job.
Autodesk Construction Cloud helps overcome these barriers by removing siloes, supporting interoperability between work phases and turning project data into actionable intelligence.
Connect BIM asset data created during design and construction to building operations for model viewing, and access to maintenance checklists, scheduling, and history. With all project teams working in a common data platform, owners gain visibility into project status, changes and problems.
With Autodesk Construction Cloud, improved visibility means more predictable project outcomes and more profitable projects.
- Manage Documents, Processes and Projects
- Align teams with the company’s vision.
- Ensure document approvals are consistent.
RFI's and Submittals
Create and track RFI’s and Submittals
- View all constructability problems in real time.
- Create and manage problems with ease.
- Always work from the latest model.
- Collaborate with Ravit and Navisworks users.
- Create a plan for construction safety that works.
Establish field terms to keep an eye on the site’s safety..
Maintain a safer work environment..
- On-site constructability issues will be minimised.
- Centralize document management.
- Control quality in a predictable way.
- Project management tasks will be under control.
- Commissioning and handover can be made much easier.
- Organize the exchange of design information.
- Changes in design should be visualised.
- Early detection and resolution of design issues.
- Collection of Supercharge.
Data and Predictive Analysis
Reports will be streamlined.
Construction IQ will help to spot risk.
- Retrieve project data.
If you would learn more about Autodesk software, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.