Autodesk Inventor Professional: Introduction to 2D Milling Training
This introductory course focuses on 2D CNC operations such as adaptive, pockets,contour and drill toolpaths.
Course Length: 3 Days
Prerequisites: Autodesk Inventor introduction to solid modelling or equivalent.
Training Guide Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Autodesk Inventor CAM
- 1 Getting Started with the Autodesk Inventor Interface
- 2 Model Manipulation in Inventor
- 3 Introduction to Autodesk Inventor CAM
- 4 The Autodesk Inventor CAM Interface
- 5 Simulating CAM Operations
Chapter 2: Getting Started with Autodesk Inventor CAM
- 1 Defining the Setup for Machining Operations
- 2 Tool Library
- 3 Face Toolpath
Chapter 3: 2D Roughing and Finishing
- 1 2D Adaptive Toolpath
- 2 2D Pocket Toolpath
- 3 2D Contour Toolpath
Chapter 4: Drilling
- Drill Toolpath
Chapter 5: Project Exercises
If you would to discuss Autodesk training courses, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.