Autodesk Inventor: Customising the Content Center Training
This training course is focused on customising the content centre library and materials in Autodesk Inventor Professional.
Course Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: Autodesk Inventor introduction to solid modelling or equivalent.
Training Guide Contents
Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Go over what content centre is, and how to use it
- Show the purpose
- Show the different standards
- Show how many different predefined families exist by default
Chapter 2 – Creating a Library
- Creating a Read-Write Library in a Project
- Understand how to create a company specific read-write library to copy or publish files to.
- Utilize project settings for adding/removing libraries when needed for custom library population
Chapter 3 – Content Centre Editor
- Using Content Centre Editor o Utilize the Content Centre Editor to review different libraries and how to copy families from one library to another.
- Understand the difference between linking vs. independent families
- Become familiar with family tables and how to manipulate and add column properties to build specific descriptions and map them to specific properties.
Chapter 4 – Material Guide
- Using the Material Guide
- Understand how to use the material guide to create new families from a different family and change the material of the new family at the same time.
- Identify that new materials can also be added or removed from an existing family using the material guide
Chapter 5 – Publishing Parts
- How to publish custom parts o Show how to publish a single part into a family
- Show how to set up an ipart and publish the ipart to create a database family
If you would to discuss Autodesk training courses, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.