Autodesk Inventor Professional: Simulation Training
Teaching you simulation fundamentals for Autodesk Inventor Professional parts and assemblies, such as stress analysis, optimisation, frame, bolts, modal and dynamic simulation studies.
Course Length: 2 Days
Prerequisites: Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modelling or equivalent.
Training Guide Contents
- Cyclic Symmetry Analysis
- Assembly Optimization
- Bolted Connections
- Weldment Analysis
- Assembly Analysis with built-in welds
- Wind Load Analysis
- Fabrication Analysis
- Sheet Metal Analysis
- Motion Load Transfer Analysis
- Multiple Motion Load Transfer
- Modal Analysis
- Frame Analysis Environment
- Frame Analysis Using Content Centre Structures
- Frame Analysis Using Frame Generator Structures
- Dynamic Simulation Joints
- Dynamic Simulation Environmental Constraints
- Analysing Dynamic Simulation Results
If you would to discuss Autodesk training courses, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.