Autodesk Advance Steel Training Fundamentals Course
• Understand the process of 3D modelling and extracting 2D documentation from a model in the Autodesk Advance Steel software.
• Navigate the Autodesk Advance Steel interface.
• Work with 3D viewing tools.
• Review helpful AutoCAD tools.
• Work with the User Coordinate System (UCS).
• Use the Autodesk Advance Steel Modify commands.
• Add structural grids.
• Create levels.
• Model columns and beams and add bracing.
• Create connections using the Connection Vault.
• Create special parts.
• Verify models using Clash Checking tools.
• Modify a drawing prototype.
• Work within the Drawing Style Manager.
• Create custom connections.
• Create plates and add bolts, anchors, and welds.
• Add grating and cladding.
• Model ladders, stairs, and railings.
• Create concrete objects such as footings.
• Number objects.
• Extract 2D drawings from the model using Drawing Styles and Drawing Processes.
• Review and modify 2D drawings using the Document Manager.
• Modify 2D details with parametric dimensions.
• Revise models and drawings.
• Create BOM lists.
• Export data to .NC and .DXF files.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to call on 1800 490 514, email email@example.com or fill out the form below.
502/44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179
1800 490 514