Renew Autodesk Software
Design Consulting provide competitive renewal prices on Autodesk software, premium technical support and consulting advice for your business.
Get a Quote
Please provide your details, along with the contract number/s, products and quantities and we’ll send you a competitive quote.
Why Renew Autodesk Software with Design Consulting
Design Consulting offer unique support, advice, contract management and payment terms compared to buying direct or through other sources.
Technical support through Design Consulting in addition to Autodesk technical support
Autodesk technical support only
Included with most licences.4-hr response, 8am-8pm Mon-Fri
Free advice on Autodesk design, analysis and collaboration workflows.
Align new/existing licenses to contracts (same end date), add to serial (merge licences).
Flexible 14-day payment terms
Staff with over 10 years of experience
The DC Difference
As you can see, Design Consulting offers a number of unique advantages over Autodesk, including:
- Technical support: Design Consulting offers technical support through their own team of experts, with a faster response time and escalation, in addition to Autodesk technical support. This means that you have access to two teams of experts if you need help with any Autodesk products.
- Premium Technical Support: We offer a 4-hour response time, 8am to 8pmMon-Fri, on most Autodesk products.
- Advice: We offer support, training, simulation/analysis, consulting, system deployments and programming services and know how to get the most out of your Autodesk software and make it work in your existing environment and systems. With such in-depth experience, Design Consulting offers free advice on Autodesk design, analysis and collaboration workflows. This can be a valuable resource for businesses that are new to Autodesk products or that are looking to improve their use of these products.
- Licencing: As you build up your Subscriptions, having them one one serial and/or end date or strategically spread out is advantageous for licence management, annual budgeting or cashflow., so Design Consulting allows you to align your licenses to your contracts and to merge licenses when adding new licenses.
- Payment terms: Design Consulting offers flexible payment terms of 14 days. This can help you to manage your cash flow more effectively.
- Experience: Design Consulting staff have over 10 years of experience in the Autodesk industry. This means that they have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the most out of your Autodesk products.
- Location: Design Consulting staff are based in Australia. This means that you can speak to them in your own time zone and that you can get support that is tailored to your Australian needs.
- Premium technical support line: Design Consulting offers a premium technical support line that is staffed by experienced engineers who can help you with even the most complex issues. This line is available 24/7, so you can always get the help you need when you need it.
If you are looking for a comprehensive and reliable Autodesk subscription solution, Design Consulting is a great option. We offer a number of unique advantages over buy direct, including technical support, advice, licencing, payment terms, experience, location and premium technical support.
What do I get when I renew Autodesk software subscription licence?
Design Consulting Premium Technical Support from Monday to Friday, from 7am to 8pm by phone, email, live chat or by logging a ticket.
In addition, Autodesk offers the following Subscription benefits. While we make every attempt to keep our site up to date, these benefits may change:
- Basic technical support
- Current release (e.g. 2021)
- Next release (e.g. 2022)
- 3 releases back (e.g. 2018 to 2020) on a rolling basis
- Software updates (i.e. Service Packs and critical updates)