Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis Fundamentals Training
Covering relevant tools in Autodesk Civil 3D and AutoCAD Map 3D, this course teaches you an introduction to hydraflow extensions, storm and sanitary analysis, hydrology and hydraulic methods, compute peak runoff and size curvlets, use GIS data to perform hydrologic analysis, design of retention and detention ponds and sanitary sewer lift stations and force mains.
Course Length: 2 Days
Prerequisites: Autodesk Civil 3D fundamentals or equivalent.
Training Guide Contents
- Overview of relevant tools included with Civil 3D and Map 3D
- Introduction of Hydraflow Extensions
- Preparing data for use with Storm and Sanitary Analysis (SSA)
- Explanation of hydrology and hydraulic methods available in SSA and their application
- Using Rational Method to compute peak runoff and size culverts
- Using SCS Curve Number Method (TR-20 and TR-55)
- Using Map 3D and GIS data to perform hydrologic analysis
- Using Civil 3D surface analysis tools to delineate watersheds and catchments
- Exporting Civil 3D Pipe Network to SSA and importing results back into Civil 3D
- Design of Retention Ponds
- Design of Detention Ponds with controlled release and emergency overflows
- Quantifying and matching pre-development and post-development peak flows
- Design of sanitary sewer lift stations and force mains
If you would to discuss Autodesk training courses, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.