Autodesk Inventor Professional: The Power of the Design Accelerator Training
This training course focuses on Autodesk Inventor Professional’s Design Accelerator module teaching you how to use the Design Accelerator to do calculations of gears, splines, springs, O-rings, chains, belts, etc.
Course Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: Autodesk Inventor introduction to solid modelling or equivalent.
Training Guide Contents
- Use the tools that are available with the Design Accelerators such as spur gear generators, spline connection generators and shaft generators.
- Navigate the calculation pages for each tool and determine if the settings will meet design compliance.
- Use Frame Generator to build structures.
- Run a frame analysis to determine if the frame will work.
- Edit any design accelerator component to change calculation information to verify if the design is still satisfactory.
If you would to discuss Autodesk training courses, please contact us by calling on 1800 490 514, by filling out the form or clicking the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.