Imaginit Clarity saves hundreds of hours by automatically creating datasheets, schedules and reports by directly pulling drawings and parameters from the Revit model to ensure datasheets are always up to date and accurate.
If you need to create room, furniture or equipment datasheets, schedules or reports, you know how manually intensive the process of creating datasheets is, how much time can be saved by automating and eliminating mistakes by having the datasheet linked to the model.
IMAGINiT Clarity has two modules, Datasheets and Reports. Datasheets allow you to create single and batch PDF datasheets with a mixture of images based on 2D or 3D information in Revit, parameters from Revit and manually entered data.
Reports (or schedules) are generated from Revit and can be interactive, graphical, colour coded and filtered.
IMAGINiT Clarity Data Sheet features:
- Room data sheets that automatically extract room shape, images and key plan data.
- Link parameters
- Data sheets for 20+ Revit categories, including area and space
- Multiple data sheet templates (schematic rooms, detailed-interior
- rooms, etc.)
- Web-based change request process which flows back to Revit
- Cross-model linking of rooms and their related contents.
- HTML data sheet template editor
- Batch generation of PDF books
- 3D visualization tools – jump to specific rooms, views or equipment data sheets
- Access from tablets and other mobile devices.
If yo are looking at automating information, documents and deliverables from Revit, want to deep dive and get in-depth analytics and insights and give non-Revit users access to Revit data and models, look at IMAGINiT Clarity.
If you have any further queries, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 400 732 928