Product Design & Manufacturing Collection Workflows - Inventor-Navisworks
Find out if you should be using Navisworks in the PDM Collection.
What is Navisworks?
Navisworks is 2D/3D project management software with data aggregation, collaboration, scheduling, clash detection, rendering and animation tools for large projects mainly in construction and for large assemblies.
Why use Navisworks?
Here’s 5 benefits for Autodesk Inventor users:
- Append – You can have super massive assemblies in Navisworks and if the Inventor model (or other any other file format) changes, it updates in Navisworks.
- Data aggregation – Combine almost any 2D or 3D file formats into the one file.
- Collaborate – Share files, renderings and walkthrough animations with free Navisworks and Autodesk viewers.
- 5D Scheduling – Combine 3D with Project Management Tools, Create or upload a Gannt chart and simulate the deconstruction and/or construction of your models.
- Clash Detection – See if your equipment will clash with other objects or services.
Get in Touch
DC is an authorised Autodesk Reseller providing products and services for the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure and Manufacturing Sectors.
Feel free to contact us on 1800 490 514, email@example.com, by live chat or fill out the form below.